Ready to show off your emotions and your style? Then the 'I'm Pretty Cool But I Cry A Lot' Tee is for you! Made with a comfy cotton blend, this shirt is perfect for those days when you just need a good cry. From laughing to crying, this mental health-friendly tee will get you through it all!
**Warning - wearing this shirt may result in cheek pinches. IYKYK**
Printed on unisex Bella Canvas tees. Run true to size.
** Part of proceeds from this drop will benefit NAMI.**
The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) envisions a world where all people affected by mental illness live healthy, fulfilling lives supported by communities that care. They provide advocacy, education, mental health support, and public awareness so all individuals and families affected by mental illness can recover.
Built on the values of hope, inclusion, empowerment, compassion, and fairness, NAMI is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for millions of Americans.
We try our best to describe the fit and style for each item in the listing but each body is uniquely shaped. You can find lots of helpful sizing posts in the VIP group. There is a section of Popular Topics below the cover photo in the upper, right hand column with sizing info by Zany Du customers. We prefer you reach out with sizing questions before you place an order. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Items will ship within 3-5 business days
- Route Insurance is automatically added to your order. If you choose to remove it from your order you are forfeiting any options you may have should your package become lost, stolen or damaged.
- Should your package become lost, stolen or damaged the customer is responsible for filing a claim with Route but please reach out to us if you have any questions and we'll try our best to help.
- Please email if you need your order shipped sooner. We will try our best to accommodate.
- If you have any questions about ship times please email before purchasing. email@example.com
I gladly accept exchanges:
- Contact me within 7 days of delivery.
- Ship items back within 14 days of delivery.
- Items can be exchanged if they haven't been worn or washed.
- Exchanges may be made if item is the wrong size or doesn't fit. You will be responsible for paying to return the item as well as shipping from my store to your home again. Shipping invoices will be issued via PayPal or a check can be sent with returning item.
- Exchanges may be made if design/style is in stock.
- Absolutely NO exchanges/returns on custom orders.
If you have any questions about an item please reach out before purchasing. You can contact Alexandra at firstname.lastname@example.org